Wednesday, February 3, 2010

to india with love

85083_1261446308

I recently bought 'To India With Love' as a birthday gift for my friend. She's Indian and travels there often to see family so it was the perfect gift for her. After flipping through the book, with its psychedelic cover and vivid pages, I found I wanted to keep it for myself! Each of the pages has either pictures of the landscape, people, and textiles of India or a little story written by a melange of people. The stories, written by fashion designers like Alice Temperley to actresses like Natalie Portman, are about their personal connections to the country. It's a very inspiring book and what's great is that a proceed of the profits go to the victims of the attack in Mumbai in 2008 as well. Here's a sneak peak at some of the images inside the book:

India-1

India-5
google images

xo alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment